As a kind of packaging equipment, the cartoning machine will inevitably produce various failures during use. Here, Jiade provides an analysis of common failures of cartoning machine based on years of industry experience.
The cartoning machine is composed of a product feeding mesh belt, a carton bin, a carton extraction and opening device, a carton and manual conveying mesh belt, a manual folding and cutting device, a manual conveying device, a product and manual pushing device, and a product information spraying device. Ink printing device, carton closing device, system detection device and product discharge conveyor belt are composed.
Analysis of Common Failures of Cartoning Machine:
1) Stop between conveyor belts:
1. Intermittently shut down to check whether there is material shortage, and automatically start up when supplemented.
2. Stop and check whether the power supply including the power supply part, the motor or the governor is normal.
2) The carton cannot be sucked down:
1. Whether the paper boxes are arranged neatly.
2. Whether the paper boxes are pasted together.
3. Whether the suction head pressure is normal.
3) After the carton is sucked down, it does not form or pop up at the opening of the box feeding template:
1. Check whether the carton is too hard.
2. Check whether the position of the guide rod of the paper box and the box feeding template is incorrect.
3. Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the box delivery template is deformed.
4. Check whether the height of the suction head and the box feeding track is correct.
4) The manual cannot be sucked down:
1. Whether the instruction manual is deformed, causing the suction head to fail to suck.
2. Whether the suction head gas is parallel to the manual.
3. Whether the width of the manual paper is different, the error must be within 1mm. The stacking position of the manual should be adjusted to a difference of 0.5mm from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the highest position.
4. The small paper-separating hook above the suction head of the origami machine moves too early. Generally, the small hook should be inserted into the gap between the paper before the suction head is about to descend. The height of the small hook is adjusted to be 0.5mm away from the suction head when it is in the highest position.
The above is the analysis of common failures of cartoning machine, and I hope it will be helpful to your problem.